|15 February 2023||Agenda: 15/02/2023||Minutes: 15/02/2023|
|23 March 2023||Agenda: 23/03/2023||Minutes: 23/03/2023|
|17 May 2023||Agenda: 17/05/2023||Minutes: 17/05/2023|
|19 July 2023||Agenda: 19/07/2023||Minutes: 19/07/2023|
|6 September 2023||Agenda: 06/09/2023||Minutes: 06/09/2023|
|18 October 2023||Agenda: 18/10/2023|
|6 December 2023|
- Because of space constraints, when a meeting is held in person there is a limit to the number of people who can be accommodated. The Registrar & Chief Executive reserves the right to refuse admittance once the available spaces have been filled.
- Agenda papers for the open session of Board meetings will be available on this page of the website four working days prior to meetings.
- Members of the press and public who attend Board meetings must refrain from interrupting the proceedings in any way. The Chair reserves the right to request, at any time, that a member of the press or public leave the meeting.
- Matters discussed by the Board may be reported. During these discussions, any views or opinions expressed by individual Board members to inform the debate remain personal to them. The outcome of any discussion, as agreed by the majority of Board members present, will constitute the Board’s decision, as summarised by the Chair.
- At the close of the open meeting, the Chair will invite questions on matters discussed at the meeting from members of the press/public.
- Any member of the press/public requiring clarification on any of the issues discussed during the meeting should address their queries to the Registrar & Chief Executive.