Our service ambitions
We want to provide a high standard of service. We will promote equality for everyone, and will deal with you in a way that is fair, objective, and transparent.
We want to get things right first time, and we are always looking for better ways of working.
Service delivery standards
We aim to:
- answer 90% of telephone calls within 10 seconds
- attend to you promptly and appropriately following your arrival at reception
- provide a full response to emails and letters within 5 working days of receipt
Courtesy and politeness
Our staff will:
- introduce themselves
- listen, respond to you and provide useful advice
- be respectful, polite and helpful
To help us provide the best service, you can:
- treat our staff with courtesy and respect. We will not deal with any rude or disruptive individuals or tolerate any physical or verbal abuse towards our staff. We retain the right to refuse service to such people.
- ensure that you have your registration/reference number to hand if contacting us by telephone. If you are visiting our offices, please bring with you all the correct documentation and information to enable us to deal with your query as quickly as possible
- use our website if you are looking to pay your retention fee quickly
- tell us if we exceed your expectations or do not deliver a service to your satisfaction. We are always looking to improve.