July Agenda: 20/07/2022
- Apologies for Absence
- Members’ Interests
- Update from the Chair
- Matters Arising
There are no matters arising for this meeting.
MATTERS FOR DECISION
- Principles underpinning new Declarations and Conflicts of Interest Policy
To agree the principles which will underpin the declarations and conflicts of interest policy.
- UK Adaptation Assessment Procedures
To consider the proposed procedures and agree to issue them for consultation.
- Consultation on Changes to Rules regarding Publication of PCC Disciplinary Sanctions
To consider the consultation responses and approve the changes to the rules.
- Establishment of an Appeals Committee
To consider the proposed approach to the establishment of a new Appeals Committee.
ITEMS FOR NOTE
- Business Plan Delivery Update
To receive an update on the 2022 Business Plan.
- Chief Executive’s Report
To note a report from the ARB’s Chief Executive on matters relating to the running of the Board’s business.
- Any Other Business