October Agenda: 19/10/2022
1. Apologies for Absence
2. Members’ Interests
3. Update from the Chair (oral update)
To approve the minutes from the open session meeting of 20 July 2022.
5. Matters Arising Report
There are no matters arising to report for this meeting.
MATTERS FOR DECISION
6. Registrar’s Delegation
To consider and approve the governance arrangements that are needed to support the delegation of some of the Chief Executive & Registrar’s functions, including changes to the Scheme of Delegation. To agree to consult on the corresponding adjustments that need to be made to the General Rules to support the revised approach.
7. Professional Indemnity Insurance
To consider and approve the guidance related to Professional Indemnity Insurance.
8. Proposed Procedures for UK Adaptation Assessment
To consider the consultation responses in relation to the proposed procedures and to approve the Procedures.
9. Declarations and Conflicts of Interest Policy
To approve the new Declarations and Conflicts of Interest policy.
10. Prescription Committee Terms of Reference and Membership
To approve short-terms changes to the Terms of Reference for and membership of the Prescription Committee.
ITEMS FOR NOTE
11. Performance Monitoring Report and Management Accounts
11.1 – To note the Performance Monitoring Data
11.2 – To note the Management Accounts and forecast year end outturn for 2022
12. Update on the review of Committee Terms of Reference and Membership
To note the processes that will be undertaken to review the Committee Terms of Reference and Membership this autumn.
13. Prescribed Examinations Annual Report
To note the Prescribed Examinations Annual Report.
14. Chief Executives Report
To note a report from the ARB Chief Executive on matters relating to the running of the Board’s business.
15. Any Other Business