A+ A-
Select Page

Tax Relief on your Annual Registration Fees

If you are a UK taxpayer, you can claim tax relief on your annual registration fees.

HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) allow individuals to claim tax relief on professional subscriptions or fees which have to be paid in order to carry out a job. ARB annual retention fee payments are included in this category.

You can only claim tax relief on your annual retention fees via the HMRC. It is not a process we are able to undertake for you. Non-UK taxpayers are not eligible for tax relief.

How to claim tax relief

If you don’t fill in a personal tax return yourself, you can get tax relief by contacting the HMRC via:

• Letter
• Phone

See the How to get allowances and reliefs on the HMRC website for full details of each method. If you fill in a personal tax return, you can claim for tax relief on the employment page of the return. Please see the HMRC website for details of the time limits for receiving tax relief on payments in previous years.