Professional Conduct Committee – Architect Member
Location and travel
Based in the UK, post holders must be willing and able to travel to London or Edinburgh to attend hearings on a regular basis. Hearings may also take place via Zoom.
If you are interested in applying for this position, you must:
- be a registered architect of good standing
- be registered to a Scottish address
- have recent and varied architectural experience (including domestic projects)
- have a high level of analytical ability for dealing with voluminous documentation
- have good communication skills
- be available for 30 days a year and able to stay overnight as necessary
- be willing to travel within the UK
Experience of tribunals, arbitrations or expert witness work is desirable, though not essential.
In return, we offer £300 a day for attendance at Committee hearings, as well as reasonable expenses for travel and subsistence. All payments are subject to tax and National Insurance.
Please note you must submit a CV and supporting statement in order to be considered for this role. The closing date for this opportunity is 11:00 Monday 9 August 2021. We will contact you once short-listing has been completed to advise you of the outcome of your application.
We anticipate interviews will take place on Tuesday 24 August 2021 via video link.
No agencies please.
The ARB is committed to equal opportunities and values diversity in its people. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ BEFORE CLICKING THE APPLY BUTTON FOR MORE INFORMATION:
PLEASE NOTE: You are not applying at this stage, even though you may be asked to attach your CV on the job board.
Please check your email spam / junk mail folder and don’t delay in applying.